Senior Test Automation Engineer
Bugs. You’d rather not come across them, not under your trash can, but certainly not in your software. Yet you are the one who always inspects the bottom of the lid. Recognizable? Then don’t wait any longer, because we are looking for a new colleague to join our dynamic team.
What does our Senior Test Automation Engineer do?
- • You are mainly involved in setting up and automating tests.
• Although the focus will initially be on further automating the tests for our Unversal GUI (front-end), the intention is to take this more broadly later so that we as testers can eventually support the different teams within our R&D department in automating and maintaining their tests. This also includes the automated testing of our generic service layer Indicium (back-end) and the Software Factory itself.
• You will learn how the platform works, learn to build (test) applications with it and reproduce real-life situations against which testing can be done.
• You will also think along about how we can make quality a structural part of the development processes in our department, contribute to test strategy / test policy within the department.
• Close communication with the various development teams is a very important part of your work. You have contact with developers, UI / UX designers to find out how things should work and what your tests will look like.
What do you have at home?
In the first place, you are a pleasant and enthusiastic colleague who can appreciate an informal atmosphere. You are also decisive and precise, you think it is important that things happen well. For you, quality over quantity. We think it is important that you are critical. In your communication you are proactive and enthusiastic but certainly also social. You like to work together in a team and like to spar with your colleagues and review each other’s work. Success is a team effort for you, and you are also Agile/Scrum oriented.
• You have demonstrable experience with automated testing, setting up test environments and working with test automation tools for both front-end and back-end testing. Preferably you have also worked with Cypress.
• You have knowledge of the software development process, such as Scrum working, but also with tooling such as git, Visual Studio (Code) and Azure DevOps.
• You have at least a completed college education, preferably with a technical component.
• You have a good knowledge of English language (spoking and writing).
This is what we offer you:
• A competitive remuneration package;
• Hybrid work;
• Meal and holiday tickets,
• Easter and Christmas bonuses;
• A 25-day holiday per year;
• Team building activities;
• Life insurance;
• Professional medical services subscription;
• Sporting activities subscription;
• Working from home subscription;
• Transport settlement to and from the company;
• Participation to the end of year bonus;
• ‘Lifelong learning’, where we encourage you to continue to grow and develop. We do this through personal guidance and training;
• The opportunity to grow with our national and international ambitions;
• An inspiring workplace within a young team at our beautiful office.
We recruit from all over the country, we also work in a home office regime, currently having three positions available.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, contact us by phone (0368) 63 00 59 times using the form below and find out more information. Also, whenever you want, we can set up a discussion on Teams or at our headquarters in Ionescu Crum, no. 1, Business Park building, Brașov.